Looking for a keynote speaker who can finally explain PR?
My “What is PR?” talk will make you laugh, perhaps cry, and you will come away understanding how journalists work – finally. What is a story? What isn’t a story? My talk – told as a series of stories from my years as an award-winning journalist – will leave your team with a concrete understanding of how to identify meaningful stories and how to approach journalists.
As a keynote speaker, I’m easy to work with and I help promote my talks on social media. Audiences love me because they learn while having fun.
I tailor my ‘What is PR” talk specifically to your industry. Past engagements have included (select list):
- Vermont Tourism Summit, Manchester VT, April 11, 2018
- The Power of Marketing and PR, Burlington VT, December 2017
- Tribal Vision, Boston, May 2017
- Rhode Island Farmer’s Market Collaborative, RI, February 2017
- Workshop: Fast-track Your PR, Newport, RI February 2016
- **SOLD OUT** Newport Interactive Marketers, Newport, RI, January 2016
Listen to Julia’s keynote speaker sound clips:
“Thanks again for training the team! They raved about your presentation.”
– Damien Cabral, Partner, Tribal Vision
“Hi Julia, You’re the best. I mean it; the initial press release had so much good information.”
– Kathie Raleigh, writer for The Sun Chronicle (MA)
“A great marketing workshop from our market friend Julia Scott at the RI Farmers Market conference yesterday.”
– Bevan Lindsey, Aquidneck Grower’s Market
“I picked up great ideas to get press attention and I also solved a problem that’s been niggling me for some time. I came away from the one and a half hour workshop energized and inspired, with a clear idea for next steps.”
– Lisa Tener, Book writing coach
“Best talk on PR I’ve ever seen.”
– Ted Ives, SEO Guru
To ensure your team takes action on the practical insights shared during my “What is PR” talk, I close each presentation with our valuable Digital Media Tool Kit, which includes: